Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let the ghosts sleep tonight

I feel lost, but it's more comfortable than I have ever been. I have more questions than answers and too much unfinished business. This does not bother me, because I have realize that no matter how hard people try to "get it together", we will always be searching for something to make us feel more complete. I have come to terms with the fact that I may never be complete, and I will always be searching for pieces of myself. I believe that those pieces are scattered across my lifetime, and that I will find them through trials and experiences. The most I can hope for is that by the end of my life, I am near whole. That is my mission and goal, but for now I am incomplete. I am okay with this. I am happy with the pieces I have collected so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment